Communications Ambassador Mission: Illuminating the Truth about Bitcoin and Voluntaryism

My name is Sterlin Lujan. I was recently appointed Communications Ambassador for Bitcoin.com. Communications Ambassador is a title that is synonymous with brand ambassador or representative. 



My role and mission is to speak on behalf of Bitcoin.com, elaborate on our position regarding the scaling debate, bitcoin, and other matters. I also speak publicly on issues that interest me as well as the company, including the future of bitcoin and voluntaryist anarchism. I will be working on other projects for the company as we evolve and move into the future.

My Personal History and my Engagement with the Crypto Conference Circuit
Communications Ambassador Mission: Illuminating the Truth about Bitcoin and Anarchism
Sterlin Lujan, Communications Ambassador Bitcoin.com

I have been involved in the cryptocurrency ecosystem since about 2013, and then got serious in 2015 after visiting a Porcupine Freedom Festival event in New Hampshire. I came on board with Bitcoin.com after Roger Ver first established the company.

However, I did not entirely devote myself to bitcoin.com until recently. Now I plan on working with the company for as long as I can, and helping develop ideas surrounding bitcoin and crypto that most of us at the company tend to share and be impassioned about.

My specific job is exciting, because I get to travel the world and speak at large conferences. This means I will be helping bitcoin.com establish itself as an even more powerful and influential force in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

I have spoken at 2 conferences since I acquired this role. The venues include the Texas Bitcoin Conference in Austin, as well as the Steemfest conference in Lisbon, Portugal. Prior to that, I have spoken at the Nexus Earth conference alongside names like Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, and Jeff Berwick. I have also spoken at Anarchapulco in Acapulco, Mexico — which is one of the largest anarchist conferences in the world.

Some Things I Say
At all events, I remind the audience of the importance of keeping government, politicians, and otherCommunications Ambassador Mission: Illuminating the Truth about Bitcoin and Anarchism sociopaths out of the crypto world — keep them out of everything for that matter.

These violent entities will continue to try to co-opt the movement, and create various kinds of gov-tokens that are not any better than the myriad of scamcoins that litter the market. My anti-coercion talking points will be a significant theme in almost all of my talks. Furthermore, I love to remind my audiences of the cypherpunk movement, and how our heritage is deeply rooted in anarchist tradition. I never want anyone to forget that truth.

Besides speaking at conferences, I will also take roles for helping new startups learn about the technology. This means I will educate them on blockchain and bitcoin, decentralization, digital signatures, anonymity, hash functions, scalability, and other pieces of the crypto puzzle. If you happen to spot me at a conference or in public, feel free to approach me. I will likely hand you some bitcoin swag, including a pen and sticker. Ask me anything if you want.

Be sure to keep track of the Bitcoin.com blog for more information on what’s happening at bitcoin conferences and what is going on in the professional world of cryptocurrency development. I will try to keep everyone up to date.






What do you think about Sterlin’s role and mission?  Let us know in the comments section below.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mongolia’s Crypto Nation Conference Builds a Bitcoin Future: Interview with Ganhuyag Chuluun Hutagt

Realizations from Web Summit: Bitcoin and Anarchism are Still Niche Anomalies in the Tech Industry

CNET Founder Backs $50 Million ICO for Video Streaming